Advantages of Diamonds
Diamond orifices offer consistent performance from orifice to orifice every time. Even though the diamond nozzle may have a higher up front cost, the savings in performance and time down will certainly make up the cost and then some. Generally, diamond nozzles are changed once for every 10 times a sapphire is changed.
Shop Waterjet Cutting Heads
- We orient our diamonds to utilize their strongest and most resistant surface.
- We select the finest materials and designs to best support our diamonds and ensure maximum mount life.
- We cut our diamond in a unique way to relieve stress and prevent chipping or cracking.
- The shape of our diamonds allows us to mount them in virtually any type of orifice assembly.
- We produce precision orifices that are held to the highest tolerances in the industry.
- Our finished products are tested under ultra high pressure before they ever leave the lab, to ensure jet stream quality and alignment meets the proper specifications.